The Damage Indicators Mod is a great PvP Mod for Minecraft. It shows a Mob portrait preview with current health of mobs and players when you mouse over them! The Damage Indicators Mod is compatible with all types of Mobs. This Mod requires Minecraft Forge to work properly. According to 9minecraft there are 1.12 versions of Damage Indicators available. However, in the official MinecraftForum thread you can only browse trough 1.8/1.7 Downloads of the Mod. The Mod adds this great health bar preview to the game. You can use Damage Indicators with Optifine. The 1.12 Downloads of this mod seem to be not official.
Damage Indicators Mod for Minecraft Changelogs
- Fixed Online Compatibility
- Fixed servers crashing from mods (server side)
How to Install Damage Indicators Mod
- Download and install Forge API
- Run Minecraft one time
- Download Damage Indicators jar file (listed below)
- Select profile to be Install Damage Indicators Mod after opening Minecraft again
Download Links for Damage Indicators Mod
Installer for Minecraft 1.8
Installer for Minecraft 1.7.10
Credit: rich1051414 – Original Thread on MinecraftForum.