Faithful 32x32 is a very, very popular Minecraft Resource Pack and supports Minecraft version 1.10.4, 1.10.2, 1.10, 1.9.4 and most previous versions. The Texture Pack stays "faithful to the original textures" but comes in a way better resolution. For people who still want a better resolution we recommend Faithful 64x64. There are also many good PvP Edits of Faithful out there.
The Resource Pack was downloaded several million times. It became such popular because there are different versions of Faithful available, 3D for example. More over Faithful supports lots of Minecraft Mods.
How to install Faithful 32x32 1.10/1.9?
We recommend the 3/4-step installation below!
2. Run Minecraft.
3. Navigate from "options" > "Resource Packs" > "Open resource packs folder".
4. Drag and drop Texture Pack into the folder that just opened.
If you like Faithful 32x32 Resource Pack you may also like Faithful 64x64
- New "Bone Block" textures
- New "Magma Block" textures
- New "Red Nether Brick" texture
- New "Nether Wart Block" texture
- New "Structure Block" texture [Corner, Data, Load, Save]
- New "Structure Void" texture
- New "Stray" entity texture
- New "Husk" entity texture
- New "Polar Bear" entity texture
- New "Butcher Zombie Villager" entity texture
- New "Hopper" item model
- New "Realms" gui textures
- Different textures using blockstates for: flowers, mushrooms, planks, ores, cake, craftingtable, mob spawner, waterlily, grass, flower pot (Now works without Optifine, but if you want to see connected textures for glass, bookshelf, brewing_stand, packed_ice, sugar_cane, vines, wood_ends you need to install Optifine HD Mod or MCPatcher)
Source: Curseforge, MinecraftForum.net
Download of "Faithful 32x32 Resource Pack"
DOWNLOAD FAITHFUL 1.9 [1.9.3/1.9.4]
Resource Pack Credit: Curse:xMrVizzy, Vattic